Vocabulary is created to be used by tongues, so create your own if you are not satisfied with the dictionary. Make sure you have the same strength as it! I’M BUSY is something you will hear a lot at home and at work, but is it well used?
People’s busy time is arranged depending on their priorities, so when a person tells you that she or he is busy means that you and what you have to offer do not fit in hers or his priorities. When « I’M BUSY » is well used, it’s a sign of a strong personality, a determined desire and a confident character.
No One’s Company encourages its clients to use « I’M BUSY » in an appropriate way, because it guaranties the development of their activity!
You shall never talk to say nothing, especially in business! Most of No One’s Company’s work with its clients is based on human relations, so each word must hold on to a certain credibility. I’M BUSY should be used after a long though, because this small sentence will leave a huge impact on the other side, consequently use it RIGHT!
No One’s Company loves to share with its readers as much as its clients, so here are some tips about the « I’M BUSY » usage:
- Use it if the activity proposed in front of you will be a waste of your time.
- Do not use it with people who you will not like them when they’ll use it with you.
- Do not use it if the activity proposed in front of you will teach you more than what you have already scheduled.
- Use it if you have a personal priority, no matter how big the professional one!
- Use it with people whose energy always breaks yours.
- Do not use it at your first meetings with people.